Hotel’s Safety Protocol
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we'd like to introduce a security protocol at the Manor at Camp John Hay, providing you and our employees with conditions for both comfortable and safe stay and work. Our code of good practices is based on three principles - Safe guest, Safe stay, Safe employee. At the same time, we would like to inform you that all detergents and materials used for disinfection have the necessary anti-virus and bactericidal certificates.
RECEPTION & CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
• The reception area and hotel lobby are disinfected at least twice an hour and regularly ventilated.
• Check-in takes place individually, with the number of people limited to two from one booking, with the maximum reduction of procedures.
• Hand sanitizer, gloves and disposable pens are available at the reception.
• The reception desk, payment terminals and room keys are disinfected on a regular basis and must be disinfected after each check-in.
• Safe distances have been set for guests waiting in queue for reception.
• The check-in procedure includes mandatory health declaration. Failure to express the statement may result in the inability to provide the hotel service
• Reception staff works in disposable gloves, and the registration procedure takes place through a protective glass and in face shields.
• The space of each room is mandatory sanitized using UV light, along with complete disinfection of furniture and equipment available in the room, in particular a telephone, mini bar and TV with remote control.
• The bedding is changed according to safety standards and using disinfectants.
• Detailed disinfection of bathroom rooms is carried out every day using single-use materials and disinfectants from the professional ECOLAB.
• All rooms are provided with hygiene kit for guest use.
• Cleaning staff works with gloves while maintaining a safe distance from guests.
• During cleaning works, the housekeeper’s trolley is sanitized every after use, the vacuum cleaners are each time disinfected and the cleaning materials are used to only one room.
• All rooms provide information on the applicable security policies and procedures.
• Door handles, handrails, light switches, doors leading to the corridors and staircases are disinfected several times a day.
• The corridors and hotel lobby are ventilated several times a day
• Entrance to the hotel lobby is equipped with temperature checker, shoe sanitizing mat and hand sanitizer.
• Regular disinfection of the hotel elevator takes place, at least twice an hour, with the introduction of a limit on the number of people using it at the same time to max. 2 guests.
• Hand sanitizer is available on each floor of the facility:
- at the restaurant entrances from the hotel side and from the garden side
- in public toilets
- at the elevator entrances on all level
• Norman’s playground is closed indefinitely.
• Only guests of the hotel, restaurant and employees are allowed to stay on the premises.
RESTAURANT & BAR
• The restaurant is open daily from 7:00AM to 9:00PM, in the current sanitary regime
• In room dining is available upon guest's request, with respecting all safety rules.
• Room service trolleys and waiter trays are regularly disinfected. Cutlery, porcelain and glass are scalded each time in accordance with sanitary procedures.
• Guests receive a moisturizing, disinfecting wipe for each covering.
• Restaurant staff work in disposable gloves and masks / face shields, maintaining a safe social distance.
FITNESS AND SPA
• The fitness room is open daily from 6:00AM to 6:00PM in accordance with sanitary procedures.
• Manor Health Spa is available from 10:00AM to 7:00PM
• All employees are regularly trained in compliance with safety standards and procedures in accordance with the requirements of DOH (Department of Health and Baguio City Local Unit.
• After coming to work, each employee undergoes a well-being checkup, in case of negative symptoms the employee is not allowed to work
• Each employee performs his duties in disposable gloves and, in accordance with the requirements, in a mask or protective shield, in parts of the facility where direct contact with the guest takes place.
• Employees have access to disinfectants - liquids, wet wipes and personal protective materials.
• A rotary work system is introduced in all departments.
• Common rooms for employees - toilets and facilities are disinfected regularly, using all safety standards.